Don’t forget I made a small video game. I remembered it last night and I’m still proud. Slightly glitchy but it could be worse. It’s a chore-quest (Zelda-y) thing about a culty town in the future governed by ghosts. Best played not on a phone but you can do little <^>v swipes to move ur character and advance dialogue if you’re on phone.
Question for people living outside Finland:
See the picture in link. This is a public place to wash your mats/rugs/carpets.
Do you have such places in your country? If yes, tell your country in comments.
So frustrated with the Alzhiemer's support community resources that are available.
It's like every resource is an introduction to the beginning of the various dementia diseases and then skips right to medicine treatment.
I want some resources that offers a searchable database of symptoms and a list of what may be going on for my person and how to support them in that.
A simple quick guide for first aid for Alzheimer's folks.
Just back from a physiotherapy session. Physio is a perfect model for help. They ask about your life and aims, use their training and knowledge to find out what's going wrong, then take the time to teach you about your own body, how it holds together, what's going wrong, which muscles have 'switched off', giving you exercises/stretches to realign and strengthen and reactivate parts of the body that are causing strain on others. I feel empowered now.
So many forms of help could learn from physiotherapy.
The Anarchist Library donation
> Everyone deserves to control their own reproduction. This guide to self-managing your abortion using misoprostol, a medication which causes uterine contractions, is intended as a community resource in the service of reproductive justice.
“Shon Faye: When you talk about “liberation”, it’s about the idea that you wouldn’t want to be an equal within a society that’s already corrupted. It’s not just thinking in terms of personal advancement with society left unreconstructed, but using trans as a lens to view other ways of liberating society from all these various systems. It’s a much richer term and it’s not the language that the media has been using.”
I'm thinking about a humane research workshop model, compatible with mid 21st century climate and health emergencies. Howabout:
* Two page papers, peer reviewed.
* Chosen papers presented as pre-recorded 15-20 minute talks.
* These videos are premiered two at a time, in sessions 12 hours apart, then rewatchable at any time.
* First session has intro and one talk. The following sessions have one video from previous session and one new one. The reason being that people can watch all the videos by attending half the sessions, and see half the videos as the first premiere.
* Participants attend one per day, at the time that best fits their time zone / sleeping pattern. Basically the workshop operates in two 'phases', in communication with each other.
* Those at a timezone compatible with both phases are encouraged to join the one which otherwise would have fewer people.
* There could be six talks over four days.
* Discussion is summarised / minuted as text, and shared between the two phases. The final session is for live responses/discussion between authors.
* Authors submit final version including responses to other talks, published open access.
A tad too aware of all the bad in the world right now.
So here's more dnb on bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1AO-rPjvw
His House (2020) was extremely intense, though maybe unrealistically upbeat at the end given the nature of seeking asylum in the UK.
can't spell, won't spell.
A collective effort to offer federated social media to anarchist collectives and individuals in the fediverse. Registrations are open. Kolektiva.social is made by anarchists and anti-colonialists, for the social movements and for liberation!